Update on the shoulder

They went ahead with a injection in my hubbys shoulder. And will recheck in a month to see if inflammation goes down. There is a bone spur and that will have to come off. But trying to hold off for a few. But the shot helped give him some motion. But we are happy to hold it off for a little bit. That way when our oldest son gets done, I will have help. Truckin along…..
Lots of FLYing to do today! So hopefully I can relax the weekend!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: